The Power of Good Copy
Clear content is a no-brainer, right? We can all see how stating something clean and clear the first time around makes our businesses run more efficiently. But who cares about copy in today’s visual world? You can just throw a pretty picture of your product on Instagram, right? People know what they like when they see it.
Today’s consumers, clients, customers, purchasers, home buyers – whatever you call your base – are smart and discerning. With much of our lives spent online, we’ve all developed skills in sorting the legit from the scammy. After all, you know an email about your account being locked isn’t real when the “company” accidentally signs off as PayPale. Although most people wouldn’t consider themselves talented wordsmiths, they have come to associate grammatic and spelling mistakes with illegitimate con artists.
But, Some Fun Facts About Copy:
- Effective copywriting produces online SEO benefits, helping you connect with your target audience
- A good copywriter can help you realize both your niche and target demographic, saving you the cost associated with marketing to the audience
- Compelling copy has been shown to draw 7.8 times more site traffic and improve recall, resulting in both higher engagement and client return rates for businesses that invest in customer communication
Business Class Services
- Trudy Rost, Rost Real Estate
- Brendan Rost, Rost Real Estate
- Melissa Rost, Rost Real Estate
- Jennifer Ross, Founder, Confidently Called & Homemakers Academy
Collaborating with Katie and her company was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my Real Estate Career! She took my initial vision for Rost Real Estate and worked with our team on an entire concept including a new logo, branding colors, and fonts, and then created for us a beautiful website design that we are so proud of!
From the initial meeting, she was very thorough and professional; I knew exactly the services that would be provided. She worked within my short timeline request and delivered beautiful results for us each step of the way. She was always well prepared for any meeting and spent hours with our team training us on how to use our new website to its full potential. She’s always personable and kind to speak with whenever we have questions. I count my lucky stars that we connected with Katie and consider her a valuable part of our team and friend. Trust me when I say I have extremely high expectations and from the service along the way to the end result, Katie and her team delivers. You will be so glad to have them working on any of your projects!
- Kristyn Rost, Rost Real Estate
Our Business Class Services offer solutions to small business owners operating within a success mindset – these folks know the value of their time and (like us) have probably already learned hard lessons around where to invest in business development. These are the savvy go-getters who know a greater return comes from investing in professional branding and a powerful website instead of sacrificing a few hundred hours of skilled work to wrestle with tasks someone else could produce faster, and to far better result. After all, they’re already topnotch in their area of expertise; it doesn’t make sense to halt the advanced skills that keep business flowing to throw up a ho-hum site. In the end, the lost time usually costs more than it would to simply hire a pro.
- Julie, Sales & Customer Service Team Leader
- Naomi, Seed Historian/Horticulturalist
- Bill, Account Coordination & Client Relations Specialist
- Ryan, Facilities & Project Manager
- Review from Ann, in regards to husband Mike's Oilfield Operator Resume
Thank you Katie! I think this is awesome!
- Lena, Communications & Marketing Specialist
- Mike, Firefighter Paramedic
- Vanessa, EMS Dispatcher
- Erin, Community Social Worker
This is wonderful! Thank you!
- Heather, Office Manager
- Ryan, New Grad
- Lawreen, New Grad's Mother
- Joe, Editor & Publishing Professional
- Trevor, Superintendent (Municipal Services)
- Heidi, College Instructor, Emergency Medical Services
- Alyce, Registered Nurse (Onsite Emergency)
- Chelene K., Literary Agent
Investment: Only $2999, or 6 monthly payments of $499
Always Brave Creative Business Class Deliverables
Here’s a snapshot of what our clients receive when they hire Always Brave Creative to design their online homes. What sets us apart from other designers? While our prices match industry standards for website design, we also build your site’s copy needs and branding into our estimate, saving you the trouble of hiring and coordinating THREE different professionals for three unique services. Let us do the work for you!
But that’s not all.
Always Brave Creative’s mission is to empower our clients, and that includes providing ownership and education without additional cost. Unlike other designers, we NEVER hold anything we create hostage with “subscription” or “monthly maintenance” fees! We believe you should own what you invest in, and while we’re only a phone call away should you need assistance or prefer to hire us to take over maintenance tasks, we provide free comprehensive education and a documented maintenance guide upon completion of the service.
- Free Genesis Framework AND Child Theme OR Free Kadence Framework AND Child Theme
- Full Website Design in Accordance with Client Specifications
- Unlimited Website Edits Until Approval of Final Draft
- Full Ownership of Site Upon Payment*
- User-Friendly, Mobile-Responsive Design
- All Website Stock Images
- All Page Copy
- SEO scoring
- Core Web Vitals Optimization
- Unlimited Creative Direction
- Unlimited Correspondance with Always Brave Creative
- 3 Full Branding Colour Palette Options
- 3 Full Logo Suite Options
- 3 Font Pairing Options
- Canva Kit Set Up
- Canva Training Session
- Automized RSS eNewsletter Campaign Set Up through Mailchimp or Convert Kit
- Custom Brand Guidelines & Maintenance Manual (in PDF)
- Website Use & Maintenance Training Session
- Unlimited Support for Two Weeks Following Site Launch
- Ongoing communication on any necessary updates through our eNewsletter
- Option to hire ABC in the future at a discounted price, as needed.
Please reach out to receive an estimate on the cost of our Business Class Service.
Happy ABC Clients Include
So What’s Next?
(for Itty Bitty Offerings & Business Class Services)
Starting the branding or website design process is a ton of fun! First, you send us anything already in existence. We want to see your online persona: share with us your old website, your social media platforms, any online reviews. Then, we’re going to set up a shared Pinterest board. Your job is to spend an evening pinning images you love – they don’t need to make sense, just let your subconscious take the lead!
Then, let’s talk.
We’ll chat over Zoom or in-person about what you envision. After that, we’ll have all we need to start creating your branding. We’ll create three options of logo suites, colour palettes, and font pairings, along with our thoughts on why we chose each element and what they represent or symbolize. You and your team will then discuss the options and let us know what edits you’d like made, or how you’d like us to proceed.
With your branding locked down, we’ll start creating the site! Once the first draft is complete, we’ll meet again to discuss edits. Once you are 100% happy with the site and branding, Always Brave Creative Founder Katie Bickell will deliver training on how to use your Canva brand kit, your new WordPress Website, and your RSS eNewsletter campaign.
We’ll also deliver a customized PDF outlining your Brand Guidelines, including how-tos on the topics covered in training.
We stay connected with our Biz Clients regarding site information and more through our weekly newsletter. Subscribe here to make the most of your investment and get access to all kinds of freebies as they come out!
Like to take a closer look at some of our work? Follow our design adventures on Instagram to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
What you should know about us.
At Always Brave Creative, we have a combined eight years of formal education in language and media studies, more than a dozen years of actual copy & content writing experience, six prestigious writing awards, one novel, and hundreds of happy and successful clients. We’re so confident you’ll love our services, we don’t accept payment until you are 100% satisfied.
Now you know who we are and what we can do…
Who are you, and what do you need?
We can’t wait to help you and would love to give you more info, but first we need you to tell us what’s up! Do you need a hand with content, copy, branding, or website design (maybe all four?). Please don’t hesitate to reach out. This is Always Brave Creative, remember? Fearless Storytelling for bold businesses.
Contact us for a quote today
Not ready to take the leap yet?
We understand. Please feel free to peruse our posts curated just for business owners just like you!